1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
3. How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
4.Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
No1mascot.com does not sell, rent or disseminate your personal information to other parties.Your personal data is kept confidential and we do not make email addresses available to third parties other than for our business operation needs. We have certain Third Party Service Providers who perform important business functions on our behalf, such as: processing credit card transactions, fulfilling orders and delivering packages. They have access to personal data needed to carry out their functions, but they may not use it for other purposes.
5. How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences to us. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign in our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
6. Changes to Our Policy
7. Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
8. Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
9. Your Consent
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Information Collection
We collect information from you in several different ways. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience.
2. Information Use and Disclosure
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service and also may share your information with affiliates under the company's control.
(b) Communications with You. We will use your personal information to communicate with you. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to affiliates under the company's control.
Choice and Opt-Out